Get started Now
We would love to meet you and get started on your healing journey today. Fill out the form below, and someone will reach out to you to figure out next best steps, specific to your needs.
We Can't Wait to Meet You
If you are new to our practice, please click on the Online Scheduler button below and select "I'm a New Client." Please be sure to review the instructions below to ensure that we are able to respond to your request as soon as possible.
Important Instructions for New Clients
1. Please complete the contact information and note your preference for a therapist. We take your thoughts and needs into consideration as well as scheduling availability when matching you with a therapist for an intake appointment.
2. Once we confirm via email which therapist can meet with you for an intake session, we will email you with instructions to schedule online.
3. Within the client portal, please review and sign the informed consent as well as complete any additional forms. Completing the forms within the client portal before your session will help us be more efficient regarding time. Our intake sessions are 50 minutes. Our goal is to use the majority of the session hearing things from your perspective and developing a treatment plan.
4. Many people feel nervous for their first session. Please arrive at your appointment 10-15 minutes before your scheduled session time. Planning to arrive early helps ease the stress of finding a new place. Once you arrive, please make yourself comfortable. We have restrooms and guest wifi available to you while you wait.
5. After you schedule your appointment online, you will have access to our online, HIPAA compliant, client portal where you can complete forms before your first session (e.g., informed consent and questionnaire), schedule and reschedule appointments, as well as send and receive messages from your therapist.
Note: Please do not select "I am an Existing Client" if you are new and we have not confirmed which therapist is conducting your intake session. Doing so reduces our response time. Our goal is to respond to everyone within a reasonable time frame with care.
If you are an existing client or have been given confirmation on who will conduct your intake session, click the Online Schedule button below and select "I am an Existing Client." You will be directed to the online, HIPAA compliant, client portal. You will have access to your therapist's live schedule.
Important Instructions for Existing Clients
1. To provide the most accurate information about your therapist's availability, we have a 48-hour cancelation policy.
2. You will have access to cancel and schedule as needed, 24/7, as long as the appointment time is not within the 48-hour window. Please make adjustments that work best for you as soon as possible to avoid late cancelation fees.
3. While the client portal is available 24/7, we do not have the ability to correspond 24/7. We believe in taking time to be there for you and to practice what we preach by taking time off to rest and recharge.
4. If you are in crisis, please call 911 or call the 24/7, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
Frequently Asked Questions
1001 N 12th Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32501
Office: (850) 250-1441
Fax: (888) 745-2296
Note: In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest Emergency Department. Our messaging system is not intended for crisis intervention. If we miss your call, please leave us a message. Messages will be responded to within 2 business hours 9-2pm Monday-Friday.